Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our friend JD02124...

It is a very heart felt sadness today that we announce a enormous loss to this country, the city of Boston, our Law Enforcement Community the passing of Officer James Lunnin.

We ask for all officers to place their mourning bands on their badge in his honor until he is laid to rest.

We will update you on any funeral arrangements.

Frank Mejia BSPOAinc

·
Registered
938 Posts
Terrible. Rest In Peace brother.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,750 Posts
RIP Officer James Lunnin, a real cop who faced knives and guns without one..........

·
Subscribing Member
3,480 Posts
This is awful news! I'm very sorry to hear this. He and I have gotten together the last few years when I'm back visiting. Good guy who had a bad break while trying to get on with Boston PD. May he rest in peace.

If anyone has details of a service, please let us know.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
Reactions: EUPD377

·
Registered
938 Posts
This is awful news! I'm very sorry to hear this. He and I have gotten together the last few years when I'm back visiting. Good guy who had a bad break while trying to get on with Boston PD. May he rest in peace.

If anyone has details of a service, please let us know.
When i hear back about arrangements I'll post them here.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
If ANYONE here needs help, please reach out. I'm always available to talk, and I'm sure many other members here are as well.
Boston PD has an excellent Peer Support Unit, which is available to LE from other agencies.
Business hours: (617) 343-5175
24/7 emergencies: (617) 594-909

BPD Peer Support Unit

PLEASE get help if you need it
I guess answers some questions. Thanks.

Reactions: Bloodhound
1 - 20 of 38 Posts