Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Boston School Police still hiring and are they calling people for interviews yet?!?

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
Thought I saw that listing a while back. Didn't follow up on it since no longer living in the city.

If you have any juice probably time to make that call ;)

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
Think the metal detectors have something to do with that.

My issue is the "catch and release" program the city has. The law should apply to everybody.

As a city resident I want these criminals taken off the street.

Like Pat Rogers ( R.I.P. ) used to say at in service, " No one has ever been solely convicted on Bartley-Fox "

He explained no one has been charged in Boston solely on the mandatory one year prison sentence for an illegal firearm.

It's always in conjunction with other charges. The attitude is if no charges are forthcoming at least it's one more gun off the street.

Have never worked the city so maybe this is just more necessity or practicality. However the officers I have talked to never seem happy about the situation.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,673 Posts
Like Pat Rogers ( R.I.P. ) used to say at in service, " No one has ever been solely CHARGED with Bartley-Fox "

Have never worked the city so maybe this is just more necessity or practicality. However the officers I have talked to never seem happy about the situation.
FIFY!!!!

Reactions: CCCSD and pahapoika

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,673 Posts
No I think one went to Harvard.........................o_O

Reactions: CCCSD and Goose

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
Both positions say vacant effective 12/8. I’m assuming two people from School Police were hired by BPD and are in the academy 12/9?
Or I guess it could just be a coincidence

Pretty sweet if that's the case. Get the pension clock ticking and " get to know people " :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts