Boston Police Recruit Class 50-11 Run to Honor Fallen Officers | MassCops

Boston Police Recruit Class 50-11 Run to Honor Fallen Officers

Discussion in 'Boston' started by cc3915, Nov 20, 2011.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Traditional Academy Class Run Comes Day before Graduation Ceremony WHO: Boston Police Commissioner Edward F. Davis and 38 Boston Police Recruits
    WHAT: Boston Police recruits from Class 50-11, who are set to graduate this Tuesday,will run from the Boston Police Academy to the Boston Police Memorial at Boston Police Headquarters. On arrival, Commissioner Davis and members of the BPD Command Staff will meet and greet the recruits as they arrive at the memorial site. During the run, the recruits will carry with them a wreath that will be placed at the memorial in honor and remembrance of fallen BPD officers. This final run - prior to graduation – is a tradition for the Boston Police Department. The graduation is scheduled for Tuesday, November 22, 2011 (graduation details to follow).

MEDIA ADVISORY/PHOTO OPPORTUNITY : BPDNEWS.COM

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

I highly doubt that Ed is going to make the run, but congrats to all in the 50-11.

2. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

That was my thought. Unless the run was to the local McDonald's, I don't think Ed's running anywhere.

3. 4808

4808 MassCops Member

Hopefully he runs out of town soon! Worst commissioner in recent history. He meets the class at the memorial, gives a pep talk and disappears. Good luck 50-11, see u on the mean streets of Boston (unless u have a dime and end up in a cushy district).

4. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Great job recruits of class #50-11. Now the work begins!

5. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

One day Ed will be shaking their hand and the next he'll be throwing them under the bus.