Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

The Gaelic Column will be performing at "The Lucky Dog" on Rt 14 in Pembroke on 19/Sept at 7pm. Tickets will be sold at the door or email me and I'll try to get some out. Band performances on the South Shore tend to be great times and total sell outs.

Thanks

Here is the link to the Band's new website:
http://www.bostonpolicegaeliccolumn.com/

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that funeral did come off pretty well.....but I can't speak as to our playing several hours (and many beers) later at the after 'Time' at the Hilltop Club in Kingston.

FYI, the Column will be in going to NYC tomorrow for 3 days to particpate in the NYPD's 9-11 Memorial Concert. I know it is kind of a haul on such short notice, but tickets are still available. It is an amazing show that we as a Band are fortunate to be invited to particiapte in. Details below:

Saturday, September 13, 2008
Seventh Annual NYPD Pipes and Drums Memorial Concert
Town Hall Auditorium
7:00 PM
$40.00

The Seventh Annual NYPD Pipes and Drums Memorial Concert will take place on Saturday, September 13th, 2008 at 7:00 PM at the Town Hall Auditorium, 123 W. 43 St., NY, NY. The following are scheduled to perform:
NYPD Emerald Society Pipes and Drums
NYPD Marching Band
The Cleveland Police Pipes and Drums
The Police Pipes and Drums of Bergen County, NJ
The Boston Police Gaelic Column
The Quantico Marine Band
And a special Performance by Famed Irish Tenor, Dr. Ronan Tynan
(Other performers yet to be announced.)
The post concert celebration will be held at the Manhattan Center at 311 west 34st New York, NY.
Please also join us on Friday September 12th at 1 P.M. for our Memorial Parade that begins at Battery Park and proceeds to our memorial at the marina in Battery City. All active and retired members are invited to participate and a light lunch will be provided afterwards by the Hudson River.​
Proceeds of the Memorial Concert will benefit the Patrolmen's Benevolent Association Widow's and Children's Fund and The Armed Forces Family Scholarship and Assistance Fund.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the bar is under new management, but very cop friendly. When I went to look the place over a couple weeks ago it was @ # 244 Mattakeesett St (Rt 14) in Pembroke w/ a phone # of 781 293 3600 (The Lucky Dog Tavern and Grill).

Hope to see you there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.