Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they have a class coming up soon? A class was budgeted for fall
(38 recruits) but i havent heard a thing about it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Class was cancelled.. It was scheduled to be October 4th. I spoke with a Sgt. with Boston and the class was all set to go. Sometime prior to the begining of the class, they happened to finish up the backgrouds. Come to find out, they had people in the class that weren't the cream of the crop. End result -- cancelled the class.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Yeah, I work with a guy that will be in the March Academy, he already completed the entire process - So as of NOW, it's on the books for March.

·
MassCops Member
218 Posts
currently there is a class in now, due to graduate in april, and another scheduled to start in March time frame (smaller class) there is talk of another class this coming fall (october 05) which will be off the new CS list from the test this april, the new test will cancel out standings on the old list from 2 years. the reason they didnt hire off of the layoff list is because botson didnt lay off anyone, the retired about 300 po's and suspended an academy class

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.