Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Municipal Police

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  mpd61 
#1 ·
Does the Boston Municipal Police Association have its own website?? If there is if someone can post the link that would be great.

Rob

G
#7 ·
I've always been told, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. I have chosen to ignore this advice quite frequently. I choose to take this advice today and will not post in this thread. Thank you and have a nice day. :D

#13 ·
fscpd907 said:
BMP do a tough job and don't get much credit in the Massachusetts LE community. :)

Seems to me that nobody gets much credit at all. EVERYBODY is being thrown under the bus lately.
:?

#17 ·
mpd61

Sorry my last post was not complete :( I feel that on this board the BMP get unfairly rated as a poor department that only checks doors of city buildings and responds to civil matter housing issues. We all know they do much more than that and should not be treated like a second class department.

#18 ·
Cops are easy targets lately, We are painted in a negative light by the media maggots. How many times have you seen DARE/Night out against Crime, Trooper/Officer Jones won this award/saved life, etc. on Channel 5?
:shock:

Thank God those lovable mugs the Marines are still getting good press every year with "Toys for Tots"
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.