Border Patrol investigating dozen shots fired at agents in Texas | MassCops

Border Patrol investigating dozen shots fired at agents in Texas

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Sep 3, 2012.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Border Patrol investigating dozen shots fired at agents in Texas

Published September 03, 2012
    Associated Press
    HIDALGO, Texas – The U.S. Border Patrol is reporting that shots were fired at some agents patrolling the Rio Grande near the border town of Hidalgo.
    Border Patrol spokesman Henry Mendiola says eight to 12 shots were fired Sunday night at agents east of Hidalgo, just south of McAllen. Mendiola tells KGBT-TV that two Border Patrol boats were in the river and two agents were on the banks when the incident occurred.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/03/border-patrol-investigating-dozen-shots-fired-at-agents-in-texas/?test=latestnews#ixzz25RBm4H51

2. corsair

corsair Guest

Lord grant us a President this November with the intestinal fortitude to do what is right with our Border and our National Security.

3. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I don't know if you're old enough to remember, but the Iranians held our diplomats and Marines from the US Embassy in Tehran as hostages for over a year before the 1980 Presidential election. Actually, I'm sure that you do know that, but the liberal media fails to mention what happened in January 1981, so unless you remember it, you're not likely to see it mentioned anywhere.

Within minutes of Ronald Reagan taking office, the hostages were released, and Iran/the Ayatollah adopted a much more conciliatory attitude towards the United States. I wonder why that happened?

Expect the same with President Romney. He may come across as an "Aw, shucks" nice guy, but you don't head a multi-million dollar business like Bain Capital by being a pushover.

4. Meat Eater

Meat Eater MassCops Member

It's time for a surge in Mexico! If the country wasn't such a shit hole we wouldn't have half the problems down there.