Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now if you can sneak a body into the wheel well of a plane, what's to stop a bomb getting put in there? I mean WTF where is the security.

[web:812f36023c]http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/08/plane.body.ap/index.html[/web:812f36023c]

·
Registered
456 Posts
Don't worry, DHS is protecting us!

As long as they catch everyone carrying those deadly cuticle scissors and they xray and strip search all the thin, attractive women, we're all safe from terrorists! :evil:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'm sure he didn't feel anything.

He was probably crushed to death when the plane retracted its landing gear after take-off. If not, no doubt he froze to death or suffocated from lack of oxygen when the plane climbed to cruising altitude many thousands of miles before he got ripped apart.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
This reminds me of something that happened a bunch of years ago. Something fell out of a plane and crashed through a small home and landed in their family room as they were watching TV. It wasnt a leg or any other body part but it was from the body. It was a gaint frozen blob of human waste that a 747 dorped by accident over a rural area. Some of you may remember this as it happened I belive in NY. Remembering this I think I would take a leg any day of the week over a frozen pile of crap.

·
Registered
181 Posts
npd_323";p="66612 said:
This reminds me of something that happened a bunch of years ago. Something fell out of a plane and crashed through a small home and landed in their family room as they were watching TV. It wasnt a leg or any other body part but it was from the body. It was a gaint frozen blob of human waste that a 747 dorped by accident over a rural area. Some of you may remember this as it happened I belive in NY. Remembering this I think I would take a leg any day of the week over a frozen pile of crap.
Didn't a similar story like this appeared a few years back. I believe some music band was passing through a bridge with their RV and dump their human waste over the bridge which landed on people in a ship passing through.

·
Registered
372 Posts
npd_323";p="66612 said:
Here's a picture of me with the frozen poo. :D

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
:lol: It's amazing how I can always get you people to talk about poo even when I am being serious about it. Take the example of the "Rate my Toothbrush" post :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.