Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garbage!!!!

the BHE attorney has filed a document in support of AFSCME Motions to dismiss/intervene, and showed it's blatant inappropriate relationship with AFSCME. Why is it that a state agency would put it's hand's into a motion to hold a vote by it's employees? Because they are in collusion with the officers of AFSCME, which is a disgusting conflict!!!!!
:uc:

GO MCLEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:t:

or stay AFSCME and stay.....................................

·
Registered
109 Posts
There is definitely something wrong when the employer is trying so hard to keep the old union and stop the new one.

Also, if the incumbent union (without mentioning any names) was doing such a great job, why would they go to such lengths just to prevent their members from having an election?

·
MassCops Member
24 Posts
:shock: It just goes to show you that the current union is so deep under the covers with BHE They don't want to lose that control

·
Registered
243 Posts
This disgusts me. I hope MCLEA is rewarded for fighting the good fight and the CPO's ultimately gain their freedom. CPO's will never advance under the draconian ways of the BHE and it's beloved union, or lack there of. I hope that the Labor Board in not sold on this ridiculous move and let's the cops decide who will represent them in the future. Other than all of that, I am speechless...LOL! :evil: :sb: :FM:

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
I dont think should be cause for concern. I think the LRC will find it as a blatant and totally biased attack on something that really does not concern them

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mopar6972";p="60524 said:
I dont think should be cause for concern. I think the LRC will find it as a blatant and totally biased attack on something that really does not concern them
Hee Hee!!!!!
The LRC DENIED both motions! :lol:

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
I would like to thank DC813 for all the time and effort he has spent on this issue. I feel we are very close to our goal and will soon be free of all the AFSCME lies.

8) GO MCLEA ! 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.