Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hehehe, I got hooked on these about a year ago - they are pretty decent short films and they come out with new story lines every now and then.
Not that I want to see departments buying foreign cars, but I can't stop thinking about how cool it would be to see an M5 or 7 series in use as a cruiser. Or better yet, the guts of a BMW with a CV body. Errrr - my geeky mind is getting excited again - if anyone is up for a "Monster Garage" type project, let me know! :lol: :lol:

-Eric

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
LeadDog17 said:
Hehehe, I got hooked on these about a year ago - they are pretty decent short films and they come out with new story lines every now and then.
Not that I want to see departments buying foreign cars, but I can't stop thinking about how cool it would be to see an M5 or 7 series in use as a cruiser. Or better yet, the guts of a BMW with a CV body. Errrr - my geeky mind is getting excited again - if anyone is up for a "Monster Garage" type project, let me know! :lol: :lol:

-Eric
:punk:
Eric,
If I could afford to do something like that I would be all over it like a crackhead on a crack pipe. \:D/

Scott :pc:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.