Black Ops | Page 4 | MassCops

Black Ops

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by Pvt. Cowboy, Nov 10, 2010.

1. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

Nope, she got me the whole system as well.

2. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Nice! She have a sister? JK!

3. 5-0

5-0 Guest

I just destroy people now trpD. Play objective games, you'll do better.

4. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

My wife does the same thing for me. She hates that I play video games but she always buys me the new systems. SHe even waited in line for 4 hrs to get me a Wii for x-mas a couple of years ago. I guess thats why I married her.

5. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Ahem... Black Ops is for those of us who are good at COD... :redcarded:

MW2 does have it's highlights. The connections are far superior than Black Ops... I put MW2 in the other day and went 40-8 in my first match. Compounding killstreaks helps out a TON.

They play pretty differently. Black Ops requires more stalking, while MW2 is more "run n' gun."

As far as the M16 goes, put an ACOG on it. TRUST ME. It changes it completely, and actually reduces the kick. One of those tricks in the game... Kinda like the Spas-12 with the silencer(doesn't reduce distance) although nothing will compare to the Spas in MW2. That thing was my lightsaber...

6. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

Shit, I'd be happy if she had a friend. I have been barking up that tree for a while...

---------- Post added at 19:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Have to work on that... Considering that I have just figured out how to turn the damn thing off, it might be a while.

7. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Hahaha

This is making me want my console. They should be giving me a brand new one, stop light of death is unfixable. Hopefully they dont have my model in stock and i get a better one.

8. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

She told you she was "waiting in line for 4 hours?" Translation: "I saw the line was too long so I went shoe shopping, got my nails done, then had lunch with my friends before I went back."

9. DoItNow22

DoItNow22 MassCops Member

I just got black ops a little while ago and I love it! I never had modern warfare or any of the call of duty games, so I'm getting better slowly... Its a great game when your bored, I just hate the people who talk the whole time and live their lives around a video game! Its like jesus christ, sorry you shot me 15 times, I actually a career and a life jerk-wad! hahaha

Other than that little issue, great game! :smug:

10. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I like the single-player COD and MW, but the mutiplayer is too frenetic and spastic for me. Im a big fan of Battlefield Bad Company 2, and the bigger maps, tanks, helo's, etc.

11. Pvt. Cowboy

Mute works wonders... Not the TV, their mic's. In the lobby, just before the game starts, you can mute the big mouth's. Provides for a much more enjoyable gaming experience.

12. DoItNow22

DoItNow22 MassCops Member

Never knew that! Thanks Cowboy! Much betterr!! :wavespin:

13. Pvt. Cowboy

No prob. I've fulfilled my usefulness for the day... Now back to reading the RTT thread... READING only... no posting. :smoke: