Black Ops | Page 3 | MassCops

Black Ops

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by Pvt. Cowboy, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

The customization and everything around the gameplay is interesting. The problem is the gameplay, not as smooth.

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

I like the added ability for split screen during multiplayer online, that's a nice addition.

3. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

That is a man! lol

4. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Can't tuck and tape an Adam's Apple! hahahahah

5. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

This is what I read:

Blah blah blah Mrs. Deuce won't let me blah blah blah kid needs shoes blah blah blah I wish I could go blah blah blah I ain't giving my money to those money-grubbing hoes blah blah blah I envy SinePari blah blah blah.

6. 5-0

5-0 Guest

I need to get my wife one of those poles, so she can.... 'Iron' too. :smug::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Yeah, right...:rolleyes: There's only one thing you'll be playing with at the end of the night and it ain't her!

8. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

PC version rules, of course just my CPU and 2 graphic cards in SLI are $2000

9. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

Computer version? Garbage!!

Can I just say that I hate noob tubers. They seem to be running rampant in Black Ops.

10. Jrpatriot

Jrpatriot MassCops Member

How do you feel about the zombie mode?

Farthest I have gone was the the 24th level and it gets pretty hard feels like endless waves of them

11. BRION24

I haven't tried the Zombie mode yet but I did start the single player campaign.

12. screamineagle

screamineagle Masscops Therapist

I actually went out and bought the game and am very disappointed. Online the "little ninjas" most definitely are there, and its kinda disapointing when I put 50 rounds into a fuckers chest and still lose the fight cuz he has a friggin tactical knife. This game sucks ass.

13. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY"]YouTube - boom headshot[/nomedia]

14. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Once you can get into the hardcore servers, it gets a bit better on that issue.

15. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Owned. hahahahaha....

Feel free to call an old friend ANY time. ;)

16. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

It's just your connection... The lag you're experiencing causes me to punch babies when shit like that happens. However I've been on something of a massive hot streak and have been earning Chopper Gunners and Gunships like CRAZY...

HS-10 shotgun = highlight reel

17. JMody

JMody Special...

I love the game. Add me if you guys are on XBox. My GT is XOdinX13X

18. HuskyH-2

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCyzB0CedM&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube - Future First Person Shooter[/nomedia]!

19. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Ok standby. I'm about to hook up my brand new PS3 today that I got LAST Christmas and has been sitting in the box for over a year...

20. GreenMachine

GreenMachine Infidel

am regretting going prestige mode and losing all my gear:stomp:

21. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Don't worry, you can earn it all back. I'm working on my 3rd... Things ease up after you open up the ak74u and the Galil, as those are probably 2 of the better guns in the game. Until that point the Enfield makes due along with the M16.

22. BRION24

The M16 blows. It is near useless.

I just started up on Modern Warefare 2 and am realizing how much better it is than Black Ops. Especially the weapons. I love the TAR.

23. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

My girl just got me COD, I haven't played a video game since Super Nintendo. I do alright on the smaller maps in combat training but get my ass handed to me in Team Death match.

24. HuskyH-2

IMO MW2 is way better as well. I never actually bought BlkOps. Been playing my brothers while my ps3 is being fixed. Doubt im going to buy it. Ill wait for MW3.

25. HuskyH-2

Biggest mistake she ever made :p.

Did you already have a ps3 for the bluray or something?