Black Ops | MassCops

Black Ops

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by Pvt. Cowboy, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

So how many of us MC members ran out and bought this game?

So far, I'm very impressed. I like it a LOT better than Modern Warfare 2, as it has much less cheese. What cheese you ask?

1. No idiots running around like ninjas with marathon, lightweight and commando with a tac knife...
    2. M203 rounds aren't like Tomahawk missiles anymore... Seriously if you aren't accurate with it, the guy half a screen away won't sustain damage from it like in MW2.
    3. Same thing goes for the RPG and the M72 Laws rocket. Better be somewhat accurate with it.
    4. Killstreak rewards do NOT count towards your killstreak count. The RC car that you zip around packed with C4 that you just drove up the Spetznaz's ass... Doesn't count. Go unload s'more lead downrange. That's the only way to do it.
    5. Chopper Gunner is a minigun hanging out the side of a Blackhawk, as it should be. No more thermal imaging from the Apache.

There's more, but you'll have to buy it. :smug:

Don't worry 5-0, Christmas is coming. I can't play this shit ALONE.

2. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

i heard the graphics weren't as good though?

3. 5-0

5-0 Guest

hahahaha! I'm offloading some stuff at GS soon, and selling my old comp on Craigslist. We'll be ghey online soon bro! LOL

4. Pvt. Cowboy

Erroneous. Graphics are even better.

5. 47turksinajar

47turksinajar MassCops Member

what are you playing on xbox? or pc?

6. Simon

Simon Guest

Instead of just IN PERSON ?????? Awwwwwwww

7. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

Dudes, I'm still slowly getting into MW2 because I usually get lit up like a mofo. Should I master this before getting into Black Ops?

8. 5-0

5-0 Guest

xbox

ahahahahHAHAH! nice one!

9. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I rushed out to get MOH and was pretty dissapointed. I like the MW single players, but the multiplayer just seems too fast and spastic for me. Im holding off for Black Ops till I can play it first, but it seems like more of the same and I'd only be interested in the single player.

However, the multiplayer I like best and play the most is Bad Company 2, I like the large maps, the tanks and helos.

10. uspresident1

uspresident1 MassCops Member

Looks like its time to kick MW2 to the curb..

11. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

12. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

I was asked to be a consultant to make the most realistic warfare game ever. The initial game came out and the players just sat around a base filling sandbags, loading and unloading connexes, doing meaningless training, and signing counseling statements from their commander for getting drunk off-base and disrepecting the village elder. I got replaced by some nerds who never had girlfriends and had better imaginations, I guess.

13. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

I can't wait to get my copy. I ordered it from Amazon and am counting down the days.

14. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

I preordered mine, just haven't had a chance to go get it when the stores are open. Been a busy week.

Oh and to answer all the "get a GF" comments, I am married and prefer a night with the jergens and Xbox! lol :smoke:

Look what I made: https://www.masscops.com/groups/xbox360-pc-ps3/

15. Pvt. Cowboy

And for those of us who DO have girlfriends (tall hot blonds, and no Snipe, she has no sister, I'm sorry) we sometimes PREFER to spend some time with the fellas playing warfare. I mean shit, we used to play "Army" and "Cops and Robbers", its just the grown-up version.

And along the lines of Sine's post, this was posted last year regarding MW2...

Parody news report about Modern Warfare 3 surfaces - Canada Video Games | Examiner.com

16. 5-0

5-0 Guest

I tried to get a girlfriend... I can't find any that like my wife.

17. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

You too? I can't find any that my wife likes though.

I just picked up the Ops. Won't be able to try it till tonight.

18. GreenMachine

GreenMachine Infidel

been playing MOH it's ok but thought my pre-order for black ops on Amazon would be here the day it was released (ps my wife buys these for me for my birthday)

19. Wiggum_1

Wiggum_1 MassCops Member

I picked up Black Ops on Tues. Right now I'm on the level where they're in 'Nam. So far the game kicks ass.

As for MOH, I thought it was a great game, even better than MW2. It felt more realistic and not like a Michael Bay film like MW2 did.

20. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Beat the Kiddo

[​IMG]

21. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Bought MW2 and stopped playing it after about 3 hours, not to be picked up again. PS3 version is for sale first 30 bucks gets it. I guess I never really got into the RPGs

22. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Wait....Call of Duty actually has single player?:smug:

23. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

In that spirit:
    Medal of Honor Tier 1 Xbox360 $40

24. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I'm still playing Duke Nukem.

25. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints