Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any "local" information regarding the black gangsta disciples (BGD)? We are starting to see some activity on the Cape and Nantucket from this gang. They seem to be coming from the Mississippi area, specifically Belzoni, MS. They are making their money dealing cocaine.

A brief history of what I know so far:
The BGD are part of the folk nation. Their colors are blue and black, they use the 6 pointed star of David. They also tattoo pitch forks pointing upward and dressed to the right.

Has anyone come across these guys in your town?

Thanks in advance for any info.

G

·
Call the Lynn Gang Unit......... If anyone has any info it would definately be them. I'm sure they wouldnt mind helpin ya out.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Wait a minute...the "black gansta disciples" use the Star of David as one of their identifying symbols? Who was the founding member? Sammy Davis Jr(for you young kids he was black & a Jewish convert)?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nantucket, huh? That's too bad. Not that it's good anywhaere to have that element, but Nantucket is such an awesome place. Don't need that. I worked there in 84/85 and still miss it. We usually go out every year, but haven't been since 02. Good luck finding the info you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts