Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's certainly evident that Koz, USMCTrooper,Johnny, NE, and I are the official MC germaphobes, and we each encompass a multitude of bizarre habits (washing hands with bleach, purelling trash cans, etc).

What are some of YOUR odd habits?

This should make for an extremely interesting thread...

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Watchng tv for hrs with the mute on.reading the captions..I feel like im doing something educational because im reading...

·
Registered
939 Posts
I cannot leave pictures in peoples houses alone, if they are crooked I have to fix them. This is just pictures though anything else it doesn't bother me as much. I was house sitting for my sister once and ended up re-hanging half of her pictures.
This is the same reason why I won't hang pictures in my apartment.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Lol atleast i'm not the only one. I messed with one in my exgirlfriends place once so much it eventually fell out of the wall.

·
Masscops Therapist
7,306 Posts
before I go to bed, I check the front door t make sure its locked, then the slider, then, as I walk past the front door, I gotta recheck to make sure its locked. then, just to make sure, I recheck the slider.........

·
Super Moderator
7,167 Posts
It's certainly evident that Koz, USMCTrooper,Johnny, NE, and I are the official MC germaphobes, and we each encompass a multitude of bizarre habits (washing hands with bleach, purelling trash cans, etc).
How the hell do you Purell a trash can? Do we need to all chip in to buy you some Lysol? ;-)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
before I go to bed, I check the front door t make sure its locked, then the slider, then, as I walk past the front door, I gotta recheck to make sure its locked. then, just to make sure, I recheck the slider.........
Then he checks the bars on the cellar windows....for all the cellar dwellars....

·
Registered
843 Posts
I dont use toilet paper. I give my gf a dirty sanchez. I walk around my car 3 times and bark like a dog before i get in it. I clap 30 times every time I drop something.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I dont use toilet paper. I give my gf a dirty sanchez. I walk around my car 3 times and bark like a dog before i get in it. I clap 30 times every time I drop something.
LMAO hahahaha

I have to count change a few times before a pay for something. I don't know why, but I will count it a few times before I pay.

G

·
Not exactly earth-shatteringly bizarre, but I crack my knuckles a lot.

Oh, and I have to program in order the pre-sets on the cruiser AM/FM as soon as I get in;

FM: 92.9, 96.9, 103.3, 107.3

AM: 680, 850, 1030

1 - 20 of 129 Posts