Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be an odd question but since it seems most members are from MA, do you guys ever get together for events? I was looking at the Big E site...and was thinking that would be a pretty good venue to meet at. Just a thought....

·
Registered
181 Posts
I may wait until any possible investigations are done before I start meeting people face to face - plausible deniability, I'm sure you understand!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
SRRerg @ 8/8/2004 3:18:41 AM said:
I may wait until any possible investigations are done before I start meeting people face to face - plausible deniability, I'm sure you understand!
:dito:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Well, the Booze Cruise is a Muni thing which some Masscops members have attended in the past, but the only ones I met there were people I knew already.

·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
I go to the Big E every year.
Let me know what weekend you are going.

I saw 352 there last year but he was busy talking to aoubt 3 other state troopers so I didnt want to bother him.

If I see him there again this year I will tap him on the shoulder and say howdy.

Greg

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good, I was thinking of getting a couple event passes, good for every day.
I'll let you know when we are going.

I go to the Big E every year.
Let me know what weekend you are going.

I saw 352 there last year but he was busy talking to aoubt 3 other state troopers so I didnt want to bother him.

If I see him there again this year I will tap him on the shoulder and say howdy.

Greg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.