Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
MassCops Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear the Chief of Stonehill College is leaving and they just lost two Sgt.'s. Rumor at Bridgewater State College is that Stonehills LT is been hanging around trying to get back into Bridgewater State.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah I also heard a rumor that Stonehill's department is unfortunately going downhill..I am still a little bitter from when they told me to get off my roof when I was putting X-mas lights up on my townhouse my senior year...haha

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,679 Posts
FSCPD902";p="49832 said:
Yeah I also heard a rumor that Stonehill's department is unfortunately going downhill..I am still a little bitter from when they told me to get off my roof when I was putting X-mas lights up on my townhouse my senior year...haha
You dammed fool!!!
You could've hurt yourself. Did they make you go and see the Chaplain?
:lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
FSCPD902";p="49878 said:
Recent grad. '02
Stonehill huh??? I almost went there, but went to St. Anselm's instead..graduated '03. We were "rivals"...in fact, did you know a theology professor named Holder?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yea, not quite sure whats going on in the Dept... I do know that two Sgt's are gone...why, I dunno and have no clue on the other speculations :?:

·
Registered
131 Posts
FSCPD902";p="49832 said:
You can come decorate my office if it will make you feel better.

Sincerely,

Sgt. Grinch

·
Registered
413 Posts
bstrawse";p="49962 said:
They're looking for a new Chief / Director as well.

Job posting is up at some places.

B
yea I did find out that he did put in his resignation...man the dept is falling apart at the seams :shock: :A!:

·
Registered
7 Posts
That Department has had a rep. of picking up the unwanted from other PD's for a while now-no surprise the steel treads are finally showing through the rubber.

As for the Lt. looking to go back to Bridge. State-word is the gates are barred and they have set a watch on the surround...

·
Registered
7 Posts
clarification before the onslaught. They have good people as well, like any other PD-the boobs are just that much more noticable.

·
MassCops Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There has been some flunkies at Stonehill but the majority of the Officers that are there are good ones. They say the LT. is getting chummy with the BSC Chief looking for a position.

·
8,679 Posts
Don't fall for the garbage. The majority of the "Stonies" were good people. Was an okay job for people who could put up with working for an unarmed "service-oriented" department.

I can't speak for them over the last year or so though.

G

·
Here's a new idea...why doesn't someone just call, or swing by, and ASK one of the Cops what's going on? On second thought...probably better off to stick to rumors, it makes better print.

·
8,679 Posts
1109";p="50414 said:
mpd61 did you ever work there?
No,

But as an actor I play a Stonehill Cop. Seriously I was selected by Rose and one of the Sergeants. couple years back, then some secretary in HR made a negative comment. I wasn't supposed to find out, etc etc.
I dunno, maybe I farted while I was filling out my insurance card?
:lol:
Who cares? I'm armed and doing road details. They were a good department on the surface. I have lived in this area for 40+ years and never heard anything BAD about them.
:wink:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.