Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Retired Fed, Active Special
8,898 Posts
H50 said:
CampusOfficer said:
BIDMC is not armed. We were all hired under the premise (and were ALL TOLD) that this was an armed position, and we have not been given approval yet; and we have been here for 8 months. We are going on 164 days since firearms training was complete, and still no firearms. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
I feel sorry for all the guys that left real departments to go there, what a SHAFT!! :wm:
Grow up now kids! Don't get your underoos in a wad! I think you can all fall off H5O, he ends with a clear reference to the new hires joining a fresh, revamped, professional, armed force. In the end, they got screwed in the face for committing to an ideal. Don't you think We all feel the pain?
:shock:

· Retired Fed, Active Special
8,898 Posts
RPD931 said:
We lock-up more than just a "few" people - sometimes more than many small or midsized towns.. No, Boston PD is NOT reliable enough to say there are "enough cops in the area"- they are always short staffed or "tied up". Response time is horrible because of that. We often have more guys on than they do. We handle all our own arrests and transports and have also ASSISTED Boston a few times as well. I get paid more than most PO's get paid and my Bennie's are MUCH better - love the 6 weeks of vacation too. Do you get that? Good perks too...
WOW!!!!!!!! You're the SHIT!

a Guard will just watch someone beat the piss out of you THEN call 911. Most Hospital Police/Security dept's are Proprietary, not contract. Most Boston Hospital Police/Security Officers will deal with more physical confrontations in a year than most "Police Officers" will in their entire careers.
WOW!!!!!!!You're really the SHIT!

People Eating in the kitchen or sleeping get fired. On a PD would they get fired? Nope, they would cry foul to their union... Hospital Officers have more accountability, responsibility and liability than "Police Officers".
WOW!!!!!! Now I know you're the SHIT!

We ( I can't speak for all Hospitals) have great relationships with BPD, BFD, Muni's, State, Fed's and other local PD's.
WOW!!!!!! That's because all those agencies realize you're the SHIT!

Nothing like sparking me up....
Dude! you're hotter than the sun!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.