Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
249 Posts
this is how i feel about my job and the non arming issue!

:2up:

this is how i feel every wednesday when my direct deposit goes thru after a week of doing absolutely nothing !!!!

:t:

any questions?

:twisted:

· Registered
249 Posts
housing cop, i believe i have one collecting dust... you are more than welcome to have it! thanks for the support.....

as for us unlocking doors, the bidmc public safety dept has 2 sides of the house... Police and public safety....

the police well you should know what police do, the other side does the unlocking and locking of doors etc.......

and yes both police and security (public safety) do respond to restraints.....

HEY H50,
you should not assume that bidpd is a key turner... I dont mind being bashed, but i would appreciate it if you have all your FACTS straight before doing so!
[-X

as for the nemc guy.... :thumbup: kudos on dealing with all the scum that drop your way.

hope this helps!

:twisted:

· Registered
249 Posts
:dito:
BOO YAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

h50 the more i read these the more i get :BM:

judging from the past comments from other officers it seems that you have forgotten where your roots are and where you came from............

walk a foot beat in my shoes and then try to talk down to this hospital cop, were all supposed to be on the same team here.........

it seems you still have a lot to learn BOOT,

take a step back and think before you judge another agency.

· Registered
249 Posts
Hey LOMAC,

:NO:

:finger2:

you should be ashamed of yourself.......

as for CJM, RPD, LUAP, AND SGT JACK.......

:punk:
YOU ROCK !!!!!!!
thanks for the support.

I used to have your same mentality LOMAC, then i grew UP!. see i have not been a cop for a long time...only 7 short years. the first 4 years was spent with LAPD, 3 patrol divisions, a CRASH unit and a Traffic Bureau.

I also worked for a freight railroad police department for 2 years where i spent many a night banging boxcars ALONE in the middle of lawrence.

being unarmed on a job that was advertised as an armed position makes me quite angry, and when i read comments from a BOOT such as yourself
makes me even more angry. You must be bum buddies with h50. between the 2 of you i think you share the same brain cell!

i said it before, and i'll say it again....

dont be so quick to judge another agency and it's QUALIFIED officers.

we have a WIDE array of expierence.... NYPD, LAPD, BOSTON PD, BROOKLINE PD, 2 FROM MGH, WELLESLEY PD, BRIDGEWATER STATE.

NUFF SAID......

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE ENDED!

:evil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.