Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
And we all know it was NOT the cyclists fault, right?!? :rolleyes:

·
1,334 Posts
I spend on the highway traveling and from my observations, most people driving cars have no concept or concern for the blind spots truck drivers have to contend with. Now, the way bicyclists ride around, it's clear many assume that everyone else on the road automatically sees them (the smallest mode of transportation on the road) as they go whipping around. It's puzzling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kwflatbed

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Can't believe the balls on these cyclists-they think if they're in those little lines they are invincible. 5th fatality this year, they were all in the bike lane...think that's a problem?
I ride a bike almost every day, and it's made me a better driver, BUT I still will go slow,stop or jump the curb if I even THINK a car's going to come close and I have a gun...just sayin'

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Bicycle Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

I'll save you all the trouble...;)

Reactions: GARDA

·
Subscribing Member
1,198 Posts
If Mayor Menino had his way, there would be no vehicles in Boston at all! He is replacing parking spaces with "rent a bike" racks and expanding sidewalks for restaurant chairs & tables. Not to mention additional parking meters, with unfair LIMITS! (I work with people that have to move their car every two hours) Five bike deaths this year (so far). I'm waiting for someone to get killed on one of these "rent a bikes" and the family sues the City because they don't make them wear helmet.

And don't get me going on the Horse Carriages, pedal taxies and Segways!

Sorry for the rant, but I live this and pay for parking...

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
If Mayor Menino had his way, there would be no vehicles in Boston at all! He is replacing parking spaces with "rent a bike" racks and expanding sidewalks for restaurant chairs & tables. Not to mention additional parking meters, with unfair LIMITS! (I work with people that have to move their car every two hours) Five bike deaths this year (so far). I'm waiting for someone to get killed on one of these "rent a bikes" and the family sues the City because they don't make them wear helmet.

And don't get me going on the Horse Carriages, pedal taxies and Segways!

Sorry for the rant, but I live this and pay for parking...
A little fantasy of mine where NO ONE DIES, but does get a little banged up. Bike rider flying down the street and through a red light is hit by a cab making an illegal turn too quickly sending the bike FLYING into a sidewalk bistro full of hippies AND Tommy Menino!

Reactions: USMCMP5811
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.