Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was wondering what someone would be charged with if they were stopped on a bicycle while drunk on a public way, thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just whatever you do don't refuse the BT or you will lose your right to ride a bicycle for up to 180 days with the possibility of lifetime suspension.... come on people

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
111B-8 Protective Custody, or disorderly conduct as the case may be.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
U.L.I.A.R.S.B.

Biking while under the influence of intoxicating liqours.....Statutory right of arrest.... Good all day long....

*cough* sarcasm *cough* --------- Nuke TRT

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
off topic had a .40 on a PBT two nights ago....PCd...released 11 hours later to his wife at a .24

·
Masscops Therapist
7,306 Posts
off topic had a .40 on a PBT two nights ago....PCd...released 11 hours later to his wife at a .24
one of the lost towns of central mass?

·
Subscribing Member
569 Posts
.40, ship his butt to the hospital...he should have been pumped. You don't want him to wake up dead in your cell...that's alcohol poisoning, and besides, you can't be sure if he has anything else on board. Play it safe, get him to a medical facility. I know most E.R.'s don't like taking our drunks, but this guy could have been in danger.

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
.40, ship his butt to the hospital...he should have been pumped. You don't want him to wake up dead in your cell...that's alcohol poisoning, and besides, you can't be sure if he has anything else on board. Play it safe, get him to a medical facility. I know most E.R.'s don't like taking our drunks, but this guy could have been in danger.
I'm 100% with you on that...he was brought to the hospital and released after less than an hour. The guy was a professional, prior to his release when he was talking to us we all thought he would have been a .10 or less. He gave off no signs of the typical drunk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts