Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just one question, but it was locked

RPD931, what department(s) do you work for?

You listed all these
(1) BIDMC PD
(2) REGIS COLLEGE
(3) An annonymous dept where you carry a gun (probably an Auxiliary)

Wow, YOU ARE THE SHIT BUDDY!!! THREE DEPARTMENTS, I hope you have VELCRO PATCHES. You failed to state if you work for any REAL DEPARTMENTS. Sorry REGIS doesn't count, I think they were First Security Too , weren't they?

G

·
LOMAC,

Whats your deal? did someone drop you on your head or something?You come on the board and start shittin on people for who they are and where they work.

Either contribute something good or dont post at all. The topic was closed by another moderator because no one adhered to the warning for not keeping on topic, this baord has done the Real cop/Fake cop issue way to many times to count. Its obvious you have issues and maybe you should seek profesional help for that ie.. medication. other than that if you continue with your arrigant post you they will be deleted and or closed.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Hey LOMAC,

I remember you, you phalus-pumping fool! You seem as inflammatory as Housing Cop!
:shock:

Unfortunately, you seem to have seen RPD in somewhat the same light as I; a posturing "I do it all" type. It still doesn't excuse your rantings. There are a few Hospital types that do not fit the picture you painted with such a broad brush.
:NO:

Without a doubt, the premier law enforcement entity in the context of the "Medical Center" arena is the Veterans Affairs Police. Trained, armed, and dealing daily with everything identified earlier in the now-locked BIDMC thread. VA Police rock!
:rock:

Again, in the interest of discussing Beth Israel without falling into the old "mines bigger", lets just say that many got LIED to, and are stuck spinning their wheels. The Administration are a bunch of pucilanimous
ass- :jestera: 's

P.S. Hey Hunter! I think I know LOMAC. Believe it or not, he's an escapee from the Boston-Area Hospital Special business. I think he was venting at the system more than any individuals.
:roll:

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
VAPD is a true law enforcement agency. The only other real health care police force in the Commonwealth is UMASS Worcester PD.

G

·
P.S. Hey Hunter! I think I know LOMAC. Believe it or not, he's an escapee from the Boston-Area Hospital Special business. I think he was venting at the system more than any individuals.
:roll:[/quote]

Your probably right,right out of the psyc ward, who ever medicated that boy should've up the dosage.

·
Registered
160 Posts
NEMC , I am sure was really excited that their secutiy guards made some arrest,....PLEAZE, you mean Boston PD made the arrest.
I am not going to continue the bitter bickering, however, I will add that NEMC officers make their own arrests, transport prisoners when there is no wagon available, and they bring their prisoners in for booking by the booking officer. We make arrests only when we have to, and we dont need BPD to hold our hands for us. They make their arrests and we make ours. Sometimes a situation arises that requires both of us make arrests, and when that occurs, both departments do their part, and we get along fine. Our relationship is good with Area A-1 officers because we dont step on their toes, and we dont bring in a bunch of bullshit arrests.

G

·
Well, I think by checking out LOMACS profile he starts on a bad note right from the get go.

I think thats says alot about the kind of contributor to this BB he plans on being.

Thats fine w/me myself and the moderators can break in the disipline procedures, and he can be the guinea pig if he keeps it up, he's probably an lab experiment gone bad anywyay he should be used to it. So maybe we'll dispense our own type of Thorasine.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
95cr57 lapd, Good observation, Thank you.

Yes, I work at MGH... More action than LOMAC can possibly handle.

Yes, I work at Regis. No, they were NEVER First Security, always in-house ... And they are Campus Police. Yep, we lock people up!

Anonymous Dept? - I have no idea what you're referring to...

I had previously worked Part Time for a "real" PD

Seagull, Velcro restraints? Hell no! At "The General" we use Locked Leathers baby!! Just like the Looney bins. They would look great on LOMAC.. Hopefully he would be "uncooperative", that would be fun :wink:

LOMAC must be a Longwood Security reject - you know, BIDMC wouldn't hire him for their in-house staff....?

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Someone saw fit to close this post in it's previous thread. And I'll close it again. Let's leave it at that so this doesn't have to become a larger issue. Try to enjoy your time on the board.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.