Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,173 Posts
No high turnover rate. One sergeant left last fall to pursue other non-police related jobs. Another sergeant MAY leave to work closer to home. The job is actually pretty good and pays very well. In fact, the pay is alot more than some of the local small town jobs. It is more community service with some actual "police work".

G

·
Yes two Sergeants left. You should apply as there isn't many cops qualified for the position from an inside source... The breakdown from around BSC and Boston...

Days guys:

One guys forced from the job into retirement after trying to get back on..., spends all day writing down MGL and posting them on the office wall
One guy spent his whole career hiding from calls... Boston Retired, would you expect anything less... union reps best friend if you now what I mean.
Last guy likes to follow the other two around like he's been on the job for a lifetime, applies for a Sergeant's job but I guess no academy and a lifetime security guard at best from the MGH wanna be's...

Evenings guys are cool, and a much more capable of taking a promotion from what I hear...LAPD, NYPD cops

Good luck :evil:

·
Registered
69 Posts
To: Bridgewcop
Re: Your critical assessment of two, long serving, city police officers

Have you ever heard the quotation, "It is better to have been a has been than a never was". I find it interesting that someone who has never been a police officer (I know you're a "special" police officer...but really give me a break!) is quick to comment about two people who were the "real thing". I'm sure when you get up in the morning and look in the mirror, you must impress yourself. Rest assured, you're the only one is who impressed. Enjoy college security. It seems to be about your speed.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,877 Posts
Ouuch! Snap-er-oo!
8)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
the Hospital had more internal candidates apply where there was 2 spots open. as far as I know, there are at least 2 more interviews to be held for the remaining internal candidates.......

the spot is open for anyone to apply....................................

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.