Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Anybody dumb enough? (exception to those already STUCK there)
:roll:

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Sgt. position will be filled asap. And NO it has not been filled, I would love to know where people get their info. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:eek:

would you care to elaborate a bit more on your statement?

yes one candidate did not accept the job from what I have been told, as far as another one on the way out?????

there was only 1 applicant so I believe someone may be feeding you false info.....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:eek:

would you care to elaborate a bit more on your statement?

yes one candidate did not accept the job from what I have been told, as far as another one on the way out?????

there was only 1 applicant so I believe someone may be feeding you false info.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
5 Applicants. Three from the outside to get interviews and two from the inside. Total actual applicants unknown.

$50,000+/to start...

Thinking of putting in :twisted:

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
I overheard someone in a bar state that the dep chief from BSC is applying there too. I find that hard to believe.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Mitpo62 said:
I overheard someone in a bar state that the dep chief from BSC is applying there too. I find that hard to believe.
I don't! Eric put in for Chief town of Harvard P.D. last summer. He should put in for Carver too! Go for it ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen:

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
danielc said:
The Sgt. position will be filled asap. And NO it has not been filled, I would love to know where people get their info. :roll: :roll:
More importantly I would like to know where people get their Mass General Law :DP: :DP:

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
Naw, I think Eric will wait out Chief Dave's departure. Once done with law school he'll be gone. Geepers that'll be swell!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.