Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hands down, Hill Street Blues, 1981 - 1986. Nothing like spending an evening on the hill!

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
well current shows: the shield- I luv that damn show, i own all 3 seasons. I like third watch alot- i like how they show/incorporate Fire & EMS. I am also a big law & order fan, the original.

I remember watching hunter when i was real young & barney miller also.

Of course i would chose cops, but i am thinking of "police drama's" category

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ever see "The Job" with Dennis Leary? It didn't last a whole season but it was really funny while being pretty realistic (there was a scene where his partner had a house party and all the cops took over the back yard sneaking beers while the civilians where inside the house, reminded me of a bunch of parties I'd been to).

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
NYPD Blue is the best. Tomight will be a sad end to 12 years of television... its on at a special time for the two hour series finalle-- 9pm. :( :|

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have to say the best cop show is "The Shield" on FX.

On another note how many people here have a copy of the movie "Super Troopers"? I haven't met an officer yet that doesn't have a copy of the movie or just has never heard of it.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Cop or LE related shows I like/watch:

NCIS....

ok that's really it. I watch COPS at the gym sometimes, but haven't seen any new episodes this season. I used to watch Hawaii - but it was canceled...wasn't that good anyway.

·
Registered
23 Posts
MY votes goes to
CSI (the first)
and
COPS

Does anyone remember 480 Robert. It was about a LASO Rescue team. It was on late 70's

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Tackleberry";p="57995 said:
On another note how many people here have a copy of the movie "Super Troopers"? I haven't met an officer yet that doesn't have a copy of the movie or just has never heard of it.
I do! :DB:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.