Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmmmm. This is a hot topic in the campus area so here goes/

1. Yarmouth- very Squared away (just like the gunny likes)
2. Wellesley- very motivated (like the gunny likes)

maybee some others, but I have never heard complaints about those two towns

Oooh rah :shock:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Simple.... The best city/town to work for is the one that hired me! :lol:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
Hands down:

Brockton! there are soooooo many agencies there where you can be plugged into if you don't make the first couple of attempts!
](*,)

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
Best City/Town Police Departments

Metrowest Area:

1. Framingham - first class department from the top down
2. Wellesley - very proactive
3. Marlboro - young Officers and Command Staff do a great job
4. Westboro - best non civil service department in Metrowest
5. Natick - new public safety station

Cape Cod:

1. Yarmouth
2. Falmouth
3. Dennis
4. Orleans
5. Wellfleet

·
Registered
561 Posts
If any chief or other command staff member is reading this and would like their department listed in this thread, please PM me with a job offer and I will be sure to take care of things for you.

Sincerest thanks!

-Mike 8)

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
tomahawk said:
If any chief or other command staff member is reading this and would like their department listed in this thread, please PM me with a job offer and I will be sure to take care of things for you.

Sincerest thanks!

-Mike 8)
LOL that just might work.....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Quincy by far has the best contract... I was amazed to see some of their pay scales. Law enforcement Pulizer to the authors! Although... check you contracts as soon as possible, a major Verizon strike is coming.

·
MassCops Member
65 Posts
I heard Holden PD was good to work for. Very pro-active, and good pay incentives in their contract. -Stay safe

P.S. Gunny, if you really are in the drill field, you would KNOW MCRD Parris Island is spelled with two r's, not one. Nice try. Errrrrr.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
topcop said:
I hear P-Town is the best to work for :hump: :hump:
Try not to laugh, but.........................................
I just went through Sexual Assault Invest course at Plymouth Academy last month and there was an officer from P-Town. She says they CANNOT get good people to work there because most people don't want to live in the area. Good department though.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Being a former P-town summer Officer, I have to say I would jump at the chance to work there fulltime. Whe I was there they pay was in the mid to high 30s

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Hey, I know this is not a town but one of my good friends works for Boston & Maine Railroad Police. He loves and the department is squared away. They are getting eight new cruisers to update their fleet too. i heard they're going to look exactly like the new MSP CVs unmarked, with GPS and all.

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
jb71 said:
Hey, I know this is not a town but one of my good friends works for Boston & Maine Railroad Police. He loves and the department is squared away. They are getting eight new cruisers to update their fleet too. i heard they're going to look exactly like the new MSP CVs unmarked, with GPS and all.
Hey JB,
Whats the requirements for Boston & Maine Railroad Police sound good!!! :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.