Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an idea of what cities/towns that are considered by most as the top jobs in Mass. as far as pay,OT,benefits,opportunities etc...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Maynard?
I work near Maynard and have some friends that were former Maynard cops. I didn't hear alot of bad stuff about them, but I also didn't hear alot of good.
I could be wrong though. I take it that they are average.

We should start a thread, worst places to work. I am sure we would clog the board with that. Or a "Why your city/town sucks" board :jump:

·
Registered
6 Posts
At one time I would have said the Railroad police, not to many cop jobs around that gave you the freedom to patrol 6 states. But after getting laid off after 16+ years I would have to think again.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I heard that Cambridge P.D. is squared away once you get past their "CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARD". I have heard they have a contract stating that they will always be in the top 10 paid Police Department's in the Commonwealth. Also you get also of action if thats what you are looking for.

·
Subscribing Member
4,392 Posts
It's what you make of it and it's up to you to shine or be a slug and whine like a bitch daily.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.