Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about cruiser designs for my department's new cruiser. I was wonder if anyone had a favorite department cruiser design.

My personal favorites are
1. Barnstable Police Cruiser
2. Whitman Police Cruiser
3. Avon Police Cruiser

·
Registered
561 Posts
I think the new Billerica cruisers are sharp looking... several departments have suddenly put cars on the road with a very similar design. Maybe the decal kit was on clearance or something! I would post pics if I had any. I believe Salem (or is it Saugus?) has a similar design; it's black and white, with POLICE in blue with gold accents, looks very good.

-Mike

G

·
Lets see if I had my choice;

Simons Mall Security vehicle?

MDC parkRangers S10 blazers?
or
Walmart Security golf cart?

Hmmm, I'll take the golf cart its just off the hoooooook. With those killa graphics and one yellow rotating beacon in the middle of the roof, cmon how can ya even compare to crusiers such as Everett, Saugus, MSP. That cart is the Shiznit.

:lol:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Newton's new ones look slick; their old ones were boring (same design as Billerica's old ones -- looks like someone picked up letters at Home Depot and that was it). Tewksbury PD's new units look sharp (red/white/blue), but their old ones get my vote for ugliest in the state -- with Lexington a close second.

Someone post some pics!! I don't have any...

-Mike

·
Registered
117 Posts
Macop
Do you have any pics of sunderland and deerfield?
Also your depts cars are very nice! How about a pic of one of them.
Iam working on getting pics of the cars from the dept. that iam going to be starting with in a few weeks

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Worst designs (This is no disrespect for the said department)

1.Carver (the cruisers look like a fire chief's car, the red and white have to go)
2.Plymouth (The cruisers lettering is back in the 1970s, stencil type lettering)
3. Bourne (the cruisers look like the Boston Parks Department)
4. Abington (the cruisers in Abington look like a Taxi cab although their cars are all new 20002/2003 models)

I hope I did not offend any department or officer I am only commenting on the cruiser designs and not the officers or their departments. If any offense taken I apolagize

1 - 20 of 110 Posts