1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
You’re ordered to not let uniformed Boston Police Officers use the school bathrooms.

Is there anything else you really need to know about the place?
That’s not actually how that situation went down. That letter that everybody saw came straight from the President’s desk. The Chief had signed off on posting a different letter and then the President stabbed him in the back. And as to the static posts, no there aren’t any posts in the first place. You’re either driving around in a cruiser doing directed patrols outside of the buildings to check them or you’re doing a walking beat. There’s no sitting at a desk inside a dorm building.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,341 Posts
I've met one Officer there who was squared away and stated that it was a terrific job on a few levels. Though I've never met the Chief, I've corresponded with him and he seemed like a decent guy with a good amount of experience. I tend to believe the post by kfp94 and wouldn't judge the department based on that one incident.

and yes, I did alter the original job posting for Dispatcher but that was just a little joke, not a judgement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts