Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dammam, Saudi Arabia) In accordance with strict Sharia Law, two Pakistani drug traffickers were beheaded yesterday.
Shirzada Sahib Zada was convicted of smuggling heroin into the kingdom while Yusuf Khan Noor Muhammad was found guilty of taking delivery and selling the drugs, the ministry said in a statement quoted by official news agency SPA.

The beheadings bring to 68 the number of executions announced by Saudi Arabia this year.​
Convictions for rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery or drug trafficking can result in beheading. Last year, the Saudis lopped 153 heads in accordance with Islamic law.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm as law-and-order as the next guy, but I direct your attention to "apostasy" listed as another beheading offense. This refers to Muslims who reject Islam. They also are subject to execution under this crackpot system.

G

·
I'm as law-and-order as the next guy, but I direct your attention to "apostasy" listed as another beheading offense. This refers to Muslims who reject Islam. They also are subject to execution under this crackpot system.
Then be smart enough to move out of Saudi Arabia before your reject Islam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts