Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A story thought I might share: Running radar early this morning, car flying down the road, hit the radar 63 in a 30MPH. :shock: [-X Stopped the car, asked for lic & reg., operator claimed he didn't have it on him, (bad attitude) asked what his name was...later identified as a local youngster who is known to the dept. He said that he is going to sh*t his pants. He said that he had to go to the bathroom...bad :crazy: Maybe he did...or maybe just an excuse to get out of a ticket... either way I figured he was full of "sh*t" like he said. :lol: He ended up stoping in front of one of his buddies house. He opened his door and attempted to exit, saying that he is going in "John's house to take a sh*t)". =; I advised him that that would not be happening that this stop was not complete. So went back, wrote him a V for 90/17, 90/11. Went back and handed him his cite, and went on and on about he is going to lose his lic b/c of 3 speeding cites in one year and bla bla bla, I'm not going to get into the military :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= Another case of the I'm not responsible for my own actions. End of shift the kid shows up at the PD to speak with me. I go out to the lobby and speak with him, he is very irrate. He says "here" and hands me a pair of folded up pants. I asked what is this. He says "its my pants...you made me sh*t my pants". I said well you should hold on to that and bring that to your traffic appeal. And then he went on and on, bordering on Disorderly Person. He was subsequently asked to leave.

·
Registered
334 Posts
GPD11 said:
End of shift the kid shows up at the PD to speak with me. I go out to the lobby and speak with him, he is very irrate. He says "here" and hands me a pair of folded up pants. I asked what is this. He says "its my pants...you made me sh*t my pants". I said well you should hold on to that and bring that to your traffic appeal. And then he went on and on, bordering on Disorderly Person. He was subsequently asked to leave.
OK, there must be an MGL regarding this, but I cant seem to find it. What if some drunk drops his drawers and leaves a muffin on the sidewalk? Dumping laws apply? Or something more specific.
:lol:

EDIT: I'm guessing 270 s. 9 works for some idiot leaving his turd on the street, but i feel like there should be something specific. Still, carrying a load into a public place and waving it in someone's face (PO or not) - what the hell can you do for that? Assault?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't actually see any feces.... They were all rolled up. I told him the judge may be interested in seeing them at the appeal, but not me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts