Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

MassCops Founder
mpd61 said:
Wow!
The MSP and a Municipal department working/fighting to raise money for a great cause, our youth. Wonder what Housing and Hunter would say................oh yeah, who cares?
:lol:
Careful now next thing ya know that jack ass will be at your department making false statements and filing a complaint against you. I find it funny that some moron can drive 45 minutes to a City he rarely visits and file a complaint on an officer he has never seen before. :roll:

But that should probably be a completely separate topic.

MassCops Founder
The thread seemed to be taking on a topic so it was split. Please continue to post your thoughts on the subject of folks that purposely file false complaints with the sole purpose to cause someone a little grief.

It is no secret that Hunter is the one I am referring to. I could care less if he chooses to file a hundred false complaints. I as other members of this board have done nothing wrong that would warrant such actions as he has chosen to take.

MassCops Founder
TripleOption said:
I was thinking about it, and I would think that if someone files these types of complaints with the sole intention of harassment, aren't they leaving themselves open to a possible lawsuit? Something to ponder. There are more than a few guys involved here, I'm sure they can go "dutch" :)
Oh believe me I have pondered this and still am....

I also agree with the non-rat theory, so what do you call someone who goes to such lengths to file false reports? There are the obvious but I don't want to flood the topic with a bunch of profanity.

I have not even viewed my departments complaint form, I wonder if there is fine print stating "signed under the pains of perjury" or words to that effect?

Interesting article -> http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1073667908155 we should have the same for police.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.