Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone know of a charge that could be issued against a bartender for overserving a patron. Also does anyone know of laws in regards to being T.I.P.s certified to be a bartender. Do you have to be certified to work in a bar or just be in the process of getting certified.

·
MassCops Member
132 Posts
138/69 Sale or Delivery to Intoxicated Person

No alcoholic beverage shall be sold or delivered on any premises licensed under this chapter to an intoxicated person.

Misdemeanor penalty under 138/62, also construed to be unlawful sale and arrestable as a SEEKMIST violation(138/56).

Cheers! :alcoholi:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Damn you JBC....what did you do to my vision :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought something was wrong with my coke...took one sip, read your post and started saying oh sh$$....that was great!!!

·
MassCops Member
132 Posts
SEEKMIST is the acronym for the arrestable alcohol violations found in 138/56.

S Sale
E Exposing
E Exporting
K Keeping for sale
M Manufacturing
I Importing
S Storing
T Transporting

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
JohnBarleycorn said:
138/69 Sale or Delivery to Intoxicated Person

No alcoholic beverage shall be sold or delivered on any premises licensed under this chapter to an intoxicated person.

Misdemeanor penalty under 138/62, also construed to be unlawful sale and arrestable as a SEEKMIST violation(138/56).
Cheers! :alcoholi:
This is where I took out the vision altering picture...

This obviously would be something to summons for...but in order to arrest, what would you have to cite them for? And whats the penalty?.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts