Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its about time we start a BANNED list. A list of people, businesses, organizations or what have you that you feel are disrespecting the greatest country in the world. There are over 6 thousand members on this site if each one tells 3 people and they tell 3 people the ripple effect could be huge. Its easy just add the name and tell us why you feel they should be BANNED !!

Heres my addition Spike Lee, although in the past I have enjoyed his movies his recent feud with Clint has shown us his distorted and racist views, so I will NOT go see his new movie. Go ahead add on it feels good.

G

·
Re: Banned List

The View

Oprah Winfrey

Egan and Braude

Keith Olbermann

Chris Matthews

Matt Damon

Ben Affleck

Jeneane Garafolo

All of the Baldwins except the conservative one

Martin Sheen

Barbara Streisand

Willie Nelson

Al Franken

NPR

MSNBC

CNN

NBC

CBS

ABC

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Re: Banned List

• Ben & Jerry's
  • Chevy Chase
  • Rage Against the Machine
  • Ron Reagan Jr.
  • Air America Radio and ALL of their sponsors.
  • The New York Times
  • The Boston Globe
  • Kanye West
  • MTV
  • Time & Newsweek
  • Citgo
  • Until France acknowledges the legitimacy of a global war on terror, and that war is with Islamic extremists; ALL French products, especially their #1 export; wine.
  • Barnes & Noble
  • The Christian Science Monitor
  • Columbia University
  • A & M Records

·
In Tactical Mode....
2,851 Posts
PETA

ASPCA

Audubon Society

Paul Helmke and the Brady Campaign

John Rosenthal and Stop Handgun Violence

ACLU

Deval Patrick, Barack Obama, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry (I know...it falls under democratic party)

Flagmen

The guy that narrated the show Speeders (probably why the show was cancelled).

I think it is self explanatory why they should be banned.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
While all of these obviously belong on the list...I was thinking more on the lines of people or businesses that were not obvious...ones that we could actually make a difference..Example....Madonna...although i do not listen to her music my sister does..after I told her about that douchbags disgusting comparison of McCain to Hitler at her concert she agreed and said she would not buy her music or go to her concerts...I think alot of the times people hear about these things and say O what can I do and go on with lives...Well we can make a difference and should start...

·
Subscribing Member
927 Posts
Just two:

1) Michael Moore

2) "The Guy From Boston" (He may not fall into the "unpatriotic" category, but he falls in the "kills his valid points by talking like an idiot and looking like a fat piece of shit.)

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
Worcester Telegram for all their one sides stories. They have gone from a good newspaper to an almost tabloidish rag.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I know someone already said Deval Patrick, but let's not forget his asswipes in waiting Sal DiMasi and Therese Murray.

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
Sting-for his unwavering support of that Philadelphia cop killer.

Barbara Streisan - need I say more?

Hanoi Jane - for those of you too young to know, it was during the Vietnam War. For those of you REALLY too young, that was a war during the 1960's and 1970's that you're MCAS didn't cover.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts