Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MassCops Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a bagpiper who would be interested in doing a wedding in late August for 1 hr. for 2 cops, in the Boston area??

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,715 Posts
40th MPOC#309 @ 19 Jul 2004 13:12 said:
As a substitute: MPD 61 and his organ????
The "organ" is missing dude! HEY! Where the F*CK you been every morning? I've been looking for you every day in the west sector, but you must be on your knees somewhere back at the station
:lol:

Just Kidding. Wait till you see the "new" #949
:wink:

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
mpd61 @ Mon 19 Jul said:
40th MPOC#309 @ 19 Jul 2004 13:12 said:
As a substitute: MPD 61 and his organ????
The "organ" is missing dude! HEY! Where the F*CK you been every morning? I've been looking for you every day in the west sector, but you must be on your knees somewhere back at the station
:lol:

Just Kidding. Wait till you see the "new" #949
:wink:
Hey Woody get some pull on that vehicle will you! I am sick of being carbonmonoxide poisoned every day driving the old cruiser/s. :shock: :oops: :wl: :sl: :uc:

·
Registered
45 Posts
There is a officer in my deparment that plays the bagpipes and he may be free to play.. Free that day and however chances are not free to play!!!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
female p.o. @ 7/19/2004 9:19:02 AM said:
Does anyone know of a bagpiper who would be interested in doing a wedding in late August for 1 hr. for 2 cops, in the Boston area??
Is this still a big secret??

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
I'm a bridesmaid!

It was never a secret that they're lovers. What made you think that, Gil?

Is there no one that can help soon-to-be Mrs. TCop4Life???

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
hey female, if you still need the name and number of one let me know. I have one playing mine in March i can set you up with his number.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Officer Dunngeon @ 7/19/2004 10:14:30 PM said:
I'm a bridesmaid!

It was never a secret that they're lovers. What made you think that, Gil?
She indicated in her pm that it (the wedding) was not public knowledge yet, but that was a few months back.

·
Registered
55 Posts
There is a guy on the Holbrook Fire Dept. that plays the pipes, he may be able to help. LT. Luke McFadden is his name....hes good. Hope that helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.