Badgeswap.com | MassCops

Badgeswap.com

Discussion in 'Whacker Central' started by Javert, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Javert

Javert MassCops Member

Badgeswap.com

FWD to the Whacker in your life! Satisfaction (instant orgasm causing boxers to be glued to legs guaranteed!)

Ok, many are pins and collectable badges and shit, but SOME are way to real looking!!! :stomp:

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I did learn something from that website; there is a town in Massachusetts called Goshen, although with a population of less than 1,000 I'm not sure if they even have a police department, never mind a captain's position.

Most badge collectors are harmless; I bought replicas of the LAPD badges worn by Malloy and Reed in Adam-12 (numbers 744 and 2430) to display with my autographed picture of Martin Milner and Kent McCord, and a replica NYPD Detective's shield to go with my autographed picture of Lennie Briscoe (Jerry Orbach) of Law & Order.

3. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

They most certainly have a police department. They mostly do traffic enforcement on Rt. 9 , but they get their share of domestics and refereeing white trashy type stuff. You are correct though.. No Captain just a chief and a Sergent.

4. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

[​IMG]

They have this Quincy, MA badge for sale, is this what QPD badge looks like?

5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

That's a reproduction our original badge, used from 1888-1929. We use the MA clamshell design; the one below is private purchase, the issued badge is all silver (no color) and those hired before 1998 don't have the "Patrolman" rocker up top.

[​IMG]

6. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

found this one. it is accurate onlyh the seal looks to be a replacement. I own one of the originals. seal is plain metal no enemel (sp)

[​IMG]

7. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

Sounds like a potentially dangerous website

8. Javert

Javert MassCops Member

9. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Where's your Fugitive Recovery Badge V?:tounge_smile:

10. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

He made me turn it in when I wouldn't participate in his kidnapping errr... fugitive recovery, I mean, operations.

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

Scary how real that looks.

11. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Milford PD still uses that style badge.

[​IMG]

12. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

The guy who owns E-Police Supply in Quincy gave me one of the Quincy reproductions when I was union president. I wore it to roll call one afternoon, just to see if anyone noticed.

No one did.

13. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

My wife is one of the biggest L&O fans ever. She literally cried when he died.

14. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

My favorite TV detective, without a doubt. Classic line;

Priest- "I knew something terrible weighed deeply on his soul, but you can't force someone to confess".

Lennie - "Wanna bet"?

15. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

That Quincy/ Milford badge gives new definition to the term "shield". That thing is like the size of a hand (notice I said "a hand" and not "my hand" - my hand is much larger, and you know what they say about guys with big hands.....but I digress).

I know the clamshell style badge is big too, but i'm suprised no one picked up on you wearing that style badge....

16. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

my hand is much larger, and you know what they say about guys with big hands

if Godwin's Law says any online discussion eventually leads to a comparison of the Nazis, then what is the law it will turn to cock measuring ? :shades_smile:

17. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

My favorite Briscoe line is when he's patting down a bunch of geriatric mobsters and discovers a J-Frame.

Briscoe: Ooh, whats this?

Another mob guy: "Thats a .38"

Briscoe: Yeah, that was a rhetorical question.

18. A133

A133 MassCops Member

19. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

......Big gloves:rolleyes:

20. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Who am I kidding? I'm Irish, I'm lucky if I can find the damn thing....ah ah aha ha:tounge_smile:

21. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

I wouldn't put a pic of my ID online like that. There are at least 10-20 repros probably being done right now by trolls.

22. quality617

quality617 Subscribing Member

And yet...you continue to try. :teeth_smile: