Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badge Bunnies

4K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  pickels 
#1 ·
Ok guys, we all know they are out there...I don't mean to offend any of our female officers on the post, but lets be realistic.... What is the best bar to find badge bunnies?? My opinion- T's pub in Brighton

#2 ·
Why would I flash my (if I had one )badge in a bar to get women? Heck even the girl I see on a regular basis doesnt know much about what I do with BEMA. :twisted:

I would think it would be smart for women I have known for 30 seconds and other bar patrons to know as little about me as possible...... Who knows if the 6'9" 350 guy named "mongo" behind has an axe to grind with a cop.

I could only imagine if she got pissed off or hurt what a phone call to the department could do. :oops:

Just my :2c:

#3 ·
I agree with STM, letting anyone in a bar know that you are a cop will only do one of two things.

1) Find people who love cops and now won't stop asking you questions about the job and how much they want to be a cop.

2) Find people who hate cops but will talk to you cause you are cool and they proceed to tell you how much cops suck and why and their own series of sob stories.

If you like a chick tell her you are a massage therapist. It works better and most men wont feel like talking to you.

If you dont want anyone to really speak with you say you sell insurance for a living.

Either way keep the fact that you are a cop to yourself in a bar, and whatever you do don't flash a badge if a fight breaks out. Just leave.

#7 ·
NPD212";p="53021 said:
Ok guys, we all know they are out there...I don't mean to offend any of our female officers on the post, but lets be realistic.... What is the best bar to find badge bunnies?? My opinion- T's pub in Brighton
Realistic..About what?? If your flashing your badge in a bar just to get some tail, your no different then the other jackoff we were all making fun of for wearing his uniform while eating inside a bar. No good will come of this.

I get enough stupid comments in uniform, "Ohh Baby are you gonna arrest me?" No but I'd love to pistol whip you :twisted: Who wants to broad cast it out of uniform? and of all places a bar...

A "badge bunny" is a cop groupie.... "Blue Light Groupies" now thats a term I haven't come across until now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.