Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I was just looking for some information on the background investigation (for a NH department)...

- Just how bad can your credit history be to get told goodbye by an agency? I dont have any repos or bankrupcies, but what gets you ousted from a process?

- What paperwork are agencies typically looking for from your military career? I know they want the DD 214, but what else are they looking for?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cant find the answers to my specific questions, just on the general stuff... but thanks for your concern.
I posted on here so someone could assist me in my quest for answers, not to be told to piss off.
Thanks.

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Cant find the answers to my specific questions, just on the general stuff... but thanks for your concern.
I posted on here so someone could assist me in my quest for answers, not to be told to piss off.
Thanks.
Your reply is a good way to piss off a moderator, take this as a warning !!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Thanks.
Feisty aren't you? And where in my post did I tell you to "piss off"...? Nowhere. Watch the attitude bucko.

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
Kate you're a moderator and have to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, so i'll say it....PISS OFF

·
Stirrer of the Pot
4,338 Posts
Some background investigators like to talk to your neighbors and co-workers to get a feel for your personality and work ethic. A candidate may look great on paper, but there is a lot that isn’t on paper that may affect your hiring status.
Hopefully no one on this board knows you or your investigators.
Just my two cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts