1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teens charged with dealing coke
By Kevin Rothstein
Friday, December 3, 2004

Two Bridgewater teens are facing adult-sized jail sentences after police busted them for allegedly running a cocaine-selling racket across the street from their high school.

``I'm kind of surprised at the sophistication at this particular age level,'' West Bridgewater police Lt. Raymund Rogers said of the 16-year-olds.

The youths were arraigned in Brockton Juvenile Court yesterday on charges of cocaine distribution and conspiracy to violate drug laws, Rogers said.

Tipsters, including other students, alerted authorities that the pair were running their blow-peddling operation inside and outside Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School, but police only caught them selling across the street from the school.

After a 24-year-old undercover detective made two buys, police moved in and arrested the two on Tuesday. Authorities plan to comb through their cellphone records to find their customers.

Police also arrested Jonathan Noe, 18, of Taunton after he rang up one of the teens while he was being arrested and allegedly arranged with the detective who answered to buy cocaine, Rogers said.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Oh yeah, they're done... haha I hope they nail the little shits right to the wall.

If their operation was so sophisticated then one more chance is all they'll need to get drug dealing down pat to the point where the WBPD or wherever they go (Fall River, Taunton, Brockton, New Bedford, all good candidates for moving drugs easily) won't know what the hells going on... keep 'em locked up till they forget what the sun looks like and save the police the energy of having to catch them again, cause it IS going to happen again.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good point.

When I was 16 and at BR...I honestly don't think I even knew what coke was. Sure we drank and smoked, but COCAINE? Come on....where are the kids getting it? Probably the parents. Lock them up too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.