Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Auxilary Police

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Macop 
#1 ·
Does anybody know of any departments in the Central Mass. area that have auxilary departments?

I am 20 years old and have the Reserve Academy. I know some do not hire under 21...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Discussion starter · #4 ·
CPD707-

I've heard nothing but positive remarks from a member of your Auxiliary Dept. It is close to my residence and something I'm definitely willing to pursue. Is it a 21+ dept.?

Discussion starter · #7 ·
I have a few months before I turn 21 but I am definitely interested in your department. I was an explorer on Charlton PD in 2001 and liked the structure and operation of your department. I will attempt to get in touch with you at the hours you have posted about possibly applying for employment! Thank you very much for your feedback!

Discussion starter · #13 ·
MaCop-

Yeah I was looking for departments that were hiring reserves but with the hiring freezes in effect there is no chance to get one at this point in time. Hopefully by the new fiscal year, which I believe is in July, their budgets will allow for more reserves. So I just figured auxilary would be somewhat of a foot in the door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.