Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LEOLounge.com invites you to join us in our Online Law Enforcement community! We are currently supporting central florida and Miami in an online community to air thoughts and discussions, and we would love to accomodate any other agency in the free world!

Simply visit the site and Email the Administrator. Tell him which agency you would like to add and we will be sure to accomodate you!

www.LEOLounge.com

We would especially enjoy your entire state and all your agencies. Some of the finest in the world.

We offer private and private group forums as well, upon request!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
LEOLounge.com";p="59106 said:
and we would love to accomodate any other agency in the free world!
Wow...even the Iraqi's can join in the fun now...since they're free :)

LEOLounge.com";p="59106 said:
We offer private and private group forums as well, upon request!
Private and Private. I feel so left out :(

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Can I post the same advertisement in your forum?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I welcome you to post the same ad in our forum. We don't view your site as competition, only as an additional outlet to share information. Thats the key to law enforcement, is it not? At work all we have is agencies trying to monopolize information instead of sharing it, and that is the root to most of the problems, why continue that thinking in public forums?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
LEOLounge.com";p="59156 said:
I welcome you to post the same ad in our forum. We don't view your site as competition, only as an additional outlet to share information. Thats the key to law enforcement, is it not? At work all we have is agencies trying to monopolize information instead of sharing it, and that is the root to most of the problems, why continue that thinking in public forums?
It was just a question :roll: no biggie

·
Registered
968 Posts
LEOLounge.com";p="59156 said:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.