Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advancing along my journey toward the end of the semester, I am faced with yet another project. The focus of this paper is the effect of ‘the job’ (Police Officer) on officers’ religious beliefs. Being a police officer means facing the darker side of life, which can have different effects on different officers. If anyone is interested in answering a few questions on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it. All information will be kept confidential.

My professor wants me to interview officers who have “been in the field for a number of years, and work in an urban environment” but I would appreciate ANY input.

Thanks

Rob

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Fire away....

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright! :D Thanks guys! These are the questions, and you can PM the answers to me. (Leave out any questions you do not feel comfortable answering.)

1. Why did you become a PO?
2. What were you expectations about the job? Has it lived up to them?
3. Do you practice religion, if so, which one?
4. How would you characterize your faith before starting the job versus your faith now?
5. What faith changing experiences have you had. (These can be ones that have either strengthened or weakened your faith.)

I appreciate the support. Remember you will be anonymous and your answers will be kept confidential. When I finish I'll post my paper on Mass-Net. :D

Thanks

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.