Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the ASP swiveling baton holder has the tension lock inside like the monadnock one does? I know theirs is pretty good at keeping the baton from just poping out.
Also does anyone use the asp holder it looks pretty good and it comes in plain basketweave and high gloss. The monadnock only comes in plain (polycarbonate)

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
I have the ASP rotating holster. It works pretty well. It does have a metal retention poece inside. and it is fairly easy to withdraw the baton when needed. But you have to work it first. The first few times I had it on my belt I I had keep twisting my baton to loosen the holster.
The best thing I like is I have a 21" asp (plaining on getting a 26" soon) and it works well in a 26" holster.

The draw back I found is reholstering a extended baton. It doesn't go in that easy. The nylon holsters from Uncle Mike have a hole in the back inwhich a extended baton fits in alot easier. Yet it doesn't swivel like the ASP's.

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
It goes 360 clock-wise and counter-clockwise. And actually stops (locks) in place just like a clock, in an 11'oclock position , 10'oclock position 9'oclock position etc, etc, etc,.

And it has an adjustable bar in the back so you can adjust and lock it to fit any size belt. ( allen wrench screw w/ a small allen wrench the is concealed in the holster/belt assembly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts