Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As no suprise.....Arnold "I'll be back" Schwarzenegger looks to have claimed the Gov. role in California. What a week.....Red Sox are 8 wins away from a world series title, the terminator is an elected official, and North Korea ( :geek: <---Kim Jong II )still thinks they can threaten the US. :wl:

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
"Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true" I hope he dosent F up after the novelty wears off

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Did anyone else hear that it costs $1000 to register a car in California? That state is already wicked screwed up...

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Ok, was just wondering because I thought that was completely insane and even unconstitutional, and so ridiculous that it couldn't possibly be true. I had heard that it was all Davis' doing as a way to bring CA out of the major financial crisis it's in, and that it would be Arnold's first priority in changing as governor.

$150 is still incredibly high, though. :wow:

·
Subscribing Member
312 Posts
I read an article where Ted "the drunk" Kennedy said that he is looking forward to helping Arnold in any way he can. I truly hope Arnold dosen't call this jackass for ANYTHING otherwise CA will be more screwed up than when Davis was in office.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.