Armed School Marshalls (Nationwide) | MassCops

Armed School Marshalls (Nationwide)

Discussion in 'Police Impersonation News' started by niteowl1970, Dec 22, 2012.

1. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

This is an actual ad I found on Craigslist. It looks like the sworn members of this board will soon be getting some help with the protection of schools in their jurisdictions. It seems legit and I don't think there's any chance of this becoming whacker central. I'm just hoping he decides to form a communications crew within the structure. :cool:

I am the owner of a national security software company and in the wake of the recent Sandy Hook shooting incident, I am exploring the formation of a private company to offer school security services (armed School Marshalls, security evaluations, access and perimeter control consulting, etc.) I am seeking resumes from highly-qualified individuals to be hired for assignments as they become available. The positions will pay an attractive annual salary, paid benefits and summers off. This IS NOT a $10-an-hour, sit-at-a-desk and stare-at-the-wall job.

These are the initial qualifications we have outlined:

Must be at least 21 years of age and have a HS diploma or GED.
    Must be a U.S. Citizen.
    Must have prior law enforcement, military (Honorable Discharge), security background or criminal justice degree.
    Must have or be able to obtain an unrestricted handgun permit in your state.
    Must have or get a current guard license in your state, if required.
    Must be able to pass a CORI check and have no criminal background.
    Must submit to a pre-employment urine drug test and be subject to random, post incident or reasonable suspicion drug testing.
    Must be computer literate and have good English written and spoken communiation skills.
    Must be in good physical shape and be height and weight proportionate and have good hearing and eyesite (corrective lenses okay).
    Must be able to wear a protective vest.
    Must be willing to do whatever it takes to protect those in your charge--whatever the cost.

Pluses: Prior law enforcement service; military special ops training; first aid training; and martial arts training.

We also envision a positions for doing site security evaluations and consulting. Those positions would have less stringent application requirements so please indicate if that is the position you are interested in and your qualifications for positions.

If you are qualified, we will send you a link to our Website to apply. Please make sure you submit your email address. Please understand that there is no guarantee that we will contact you. Your information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.

Thank you! Let's see if we can make a difference...

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/sec/3493688912.html

Johnny Law and LGriffin like this.
  2. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

;)

Looks like The Service found a new business opportunity.

Johnny Law and niteowl1970 like this.
  3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

I actually would do it for $10.00 and hour or even less, if it's a legitimate enterprise protecting children...I would even do it voluntarily post retirement.

USAF286, zm88, Harley387 and 3 others like this.
  4. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

There's the icing on the whacker cake! Dopes wearing Tap-Out shirts lining up to get their badges and guns!

You know, according to state and local laws, only law enforcement officers are allowed to be armed on school property. Unless the legislators change the laws (unlikely, especially in this state), or they are sworn as auxiliaries or specials (also unlikely), this is an exercise in futility. The costs of maintaining a legitimate armed private security force is so expensive, with insurance, training, etc., its unlikely they would be cheaper than simply hiring detail officers, who are already armed, trained and have sworn police officer powers.

On that vein, I saw a kid picking up money for an armored car service yesterday who was wearing his magazine pouches backwards....is this the type of "highly trained school marshals" they're looking for?

[​IMG]

corsair, RookieBlue, frank and 2 others like this.
  5. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Wow, that pic just reminded me why I tell people I was a custodial engineer.

RookieBlue likes this.
  6. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

I heard Mall Security were going to be armed by Dawg the Bounty Hunter's crew. They look good! Very Professional. I can now shop feeling safe, and leave my firearm at home! Merry Christmas!

7. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

They should put a kids stock on that guys shotgun.

Nvm... he's already dead from his team leaders muzzle discipline

LGriffin likes this.
  8. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Must be "Matrix Security" based on the doofus to the far left next to Fatty Duel Wield.

LGriffin, Johnny Law and RookieBlue like this.
  9. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

She's heinous and heiferous

Hush and RookieBlue like this.
  10. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

They are all from PrivateOfficer.com

LGriffin and csauce777 like this.