·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Michael Holtzman
Herald News Staff Reporter
Posted Aug 09, 2008 @ 11:19 PM

Dartmouth -
A masked armed robber made off with an undermined amount of cash from two tellers at the Citizens Bank at 606 Dartmouth St. Saturday morning, police said.
They are looking for a male in his late 20s or early 30s, with dark skin, approximately 5-foot-2 and 140 to 150 pounds and with shoulder-length dreadlocks, reported Lt. Ken Cotta.
The man twice dropped the money and picked it up while fleeing the bank outside, police said, nearly getting hit by a motorist whom police interviewed.
The incident happened shortly before 10:30 when the lone male entered the bank and brandished a black hand gun believed to be an automatic weapon, police said.
"Give me all your money," police said he told the first teller.
Wearing a full face mask and yellow work gloves, he told the second teller, "I'm not joking, give me all your money."
The tellers complied and gave the man an unspecified amount of cash. No one was reported injured.
A police dog tracked the man to an area where he may have gotten into a vehicle, Cotta said.
Reports said he was wearing a navy blue hoodie and possibly light blue jeans. Witnesses told me police he may have had a limp.
Anyone having information about the robbery is asked to contact Detective Brian Levesque at 508-910-1767.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x1246328725/Armed-robber-hits-Dartmouth-bank

1 - 1 of 1 Posts