Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arizona woman allegedly runs over husband with car after learning he didn't vote

Published November 13, 2012
FoxNews.com

• This photo shows Holly Solomon. (Myfoxphoenix.com)
A pregnant Arizona woman was arrested after allegedly running over her husband with her SUV upon discovering he did not vote in last week's election.
Police say 28-year-old Holly Solomon was enraged when she discovered her husband Daniel did not vote because she believes President Obama's re-election will bring hardship to their family, MyFoxPhoenix.com reports.
Witnesses say Daniel Solomon attempted hiding behind a light post to escape his wife's wrath and was running away when he was struck. He is now in critical condition at a local hospital.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/13/arizona-woman-allegedly-runs-over-husband-with-car-after-learning-didnt-vote/?test=latestnews#ixzz2C7IM5R4R

·
Super Moderator
6,640 Posts
She's right

G

·
Getting run over by an SUV is nothing compared to what he'll get from Obama over the next 4 yrs. He's going to wish it was a mack truck. :eek:

Sent from my wicked smaht DROID RAZR

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,529 Posts
"Obama's re-election will bring hardship to their family,"

Something tells me that running over your husband can ALSO bring about hardship to a family, no matter how justified.

Reactions: Goose
1 - 8 of 8 Posts