Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I got this:

The odd quirk in your personality is nothing to worry about, it might even be getting you a few more social invites than the more dull among us. So party on, you're not a threat to society.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
I Got This Result: :(

Mr. Manson - you are supposed to be in your cell.
We Were Unaware that there was internet access in the Protective Housing Unit of California State Prison, Corcoran.
Please do not visit our site again, thank you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
kttref said:
I got this:

The odd quirk in your personality is nothing to worry about, it might even be getting you a few more social invites than the more dull among us. So party on, you're not a threat to society.
Same here

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Same here. Are we normal ?? LOL

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
I got this...

Phew! You can relax. More importantly, the rest of us can. You won't be troubling DCI Metcalfe, either

DCI? Metcalfe?

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
i got this ...:shock:

You are getting help, right? We'd sleep better if you said: "The therapy is going well."

LOL omg!!

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
It told me:

Please report to the local police unit and turn yourself in. You should not be allowed out on the streets.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Anybody with an avatar of my beloved Bert (a lover of oatmeal & pigeons) looking like a serial killer CANNOT be allowed to roam free amongst us...:NO:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was told "The odd quirk in your personality is nothing to worry about, it might even be getting you a few more social invites than the more dull among us. So party on, you're not a threat to society."
I guess I'm just boring compared to some of you!

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Same boat as j809 and Cinderella...

"You are getting help, right? We'd sleep better if you said: "The therapy is going well.

:twisted:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
3,241 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.