AR Magazine pouch for duty belt? | MassCops

AR Magazine pouch for duty belt?

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by devenob, Sep 24, 2013.

1. devenob

devenob 2300

Does anyone know of anything? Im looking for a AR magazine holder in clarino for my duty belt, cannot seem to find anything

2. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

I would just call safari land.

3. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

I've seen some cool ones that slide a single ar mag behind a dual pistol mag... Can't remember brand. I'll dig tomorrow

Hank Moody and frank like this.
  4. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Killjoy likes this.
  5. GreenMachine

GreenMachine Infidel

Just unbutton your back pants pocket and off you go.

6. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

I'm pretty sure he wants to carry it for everyday use for when SHTF. Impractical as well as uncomfortable to put it in your back pocket everyday.

Hush and frank like this.
  7. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Blade tech, safariland, and raven concealment all make ar pouches for duty belts.

8. devenob

devenob 2300

The reason I need something like this is...are rifles are not loaded in the car. No mgazine in them, they use to put a 30-40 round in it while it was locked but the way it sat the magazine became a arm rest for the passenger and that was the end of that
    So we have a jump bag next to it with 30 round mags but there not accesable fast

9. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

My nickname for "jump bags" or "bailout bags" are "left-behind bags". When the situation is unfolding fast, its the first thing you forget.

Has your department considered 20-round magazines? Not as sexy, but quite a bit more compact.

The center-mass magazine carrier is pretty nifty, although is does make your pistol magazine pouches stick out another inch or so. Safariland does make some pretty decent combined pistol/rifle magazine pouches and the finish is one of the options, although you may have to custom order them.

frank and Hank Moody like this.
  10. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Huh, your mags got removed because someone used them for an armrest. Ours got removed because some dumb mother fuckers kept checking the rifle at shift change by pulling and releasing the charging handle without removing the mag first. We were finding hot rifles in the trunk lockbox on "fire" every week. Admins answer to that was to drop the mag and put it in the pocket of the rifle bag. This is why we can't have nice things, the lowest common denominator is usually wall to wall deep shag retards at my place.

Killjoy, frank and Hush like this.
  11. Hush

If its not on your body, its as good as a mile away when you need it. Stock mounted mag pouch is another solution.

12. GreenMachine

GreenMachine Infidel

Well unless your carrying the rifle too what's the point of carrying the extra mag?

13. Hush

To have it to. To have a spare. To have one to hand off. 20 rnd pmag is best solution for belt mount, seen 30's but that's a bit big. Disappears behind the pistol mag pouch if you can find it, always there if you need it. Mags fail as often as guns, never hurts to have more at hand.

LawMan3 and Killjoy like this.