Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a list of the Quinn Bill approved colleges for the Criminal Justice master's program in MA? I believe that the local newpapers recently had an article on that issue. 8)

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
The list actually should still be on the site. I believe there is a topic in the civil service forum which has the information you are looking for. I am personally looking for a list of schools which were accepted prior to the 2004 grandfathering date.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a senior in High school right now, Malden Catholic high specifically. However I was already accepted by Suffolk University, very good school for law. However the major of "Criminal Justice" isn't in there. I'm taking crminology.......Saywer School of Law is incorporated with Suffolk as well, mainly for strict Law practices.

·
Registered
561 Posts
rascal, I do not have the list handy, but I do remember that Northeastern University was the only Quinn-approved masters program listed.

-Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
I work an hour last weekend on the Quinn Bill approved school. I found a list of 14 approved school, 14 school that have a deferral, and 14 school with extensions. I cannot figure out the website but if you search google with the topic of massachusetts board of higher education quinn bill you should find it. The site you are looking for has all the result this board did to revamp requirement for the quinn bill. There are other schools with master degree programs on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts